Connectivity Business Support Executive
In over five decades of business MIKI Travel have grown to become one of the most influential Global Wholesaler’s in the world. With offices in over 36 countries around the world we offer a complete travel product. Our business diversity ranges from vast numbers of individual tours (FIT), large group series, ad-hoc group tours and covers restaurants, coaches and sightseeing products.
We aim to deliver outstanding customer service and satisfaction through continuous innovation, development and investment in systems and technology
About the Department
The Connectivity team are responsible for ensuring the system connections between Miki Travel and our Hotel partners are working to an optimal level, passing competitive rates on to our client network, mitigating any challenges experienced with the connections and presenting new ideas for future developments.
We are currently looking to recruit a Connectivity Business Support Executive
to join our Connectivity team within the eBusiness Department.
This is a new role, to support growth of product and revenue by building and maintaining strong relationships with our existing Supplier Partner accounts and through the introduction of new Supplier contracts.
Reporting to the Connectivity Account Manager, this role has the following responsibilities:
- Support the Connectivity Account Manager to maintain and develop new and existing connectivity channels.
- Conduct regular optimisation, auditing and quality checks of existing connections to ensure they perform as expected
- Identifying, researching and implementing recommendations to grow revenue.
- Collate and analyse full suite of Business Intelligence reports for each account for distribution to all levels.
- Assist in negotiating and delivering connectivity agreements.
- Support the Implementation Team for existing and newly contracted supplier agreements, facilitating supply of property/room information and coding etc.
- Prepare and deliver quarterly reviews for suppliers and internally.
- Work with Support and Purchasing teams to identify opportunities for additional product.
- Keep the business informed of any supplier/industry/connectivity issues which may impact trading.
- Collate and communicate all product launches and updates to relevant business partners, both internal and external to ensure product distribution opportunities are maximized.
- Support the Connectivity Operations team and provide team cover when required.
Skills and Experience
Relevant Skills /Characteristics
- Ability to work effectively in a complex, diverse and often challenging global environment, adapting well to change whilst maintaining focus on key business goals.
- Must be able to utilize expertise to make suggestions for enhancements and fixes.
- Experience within the travel Industry, preferably OTA or wholesale Ecommerce, with excellent understanding of Hotel Connectivity / Distribution
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel (creating filters, formulae, pivot tables, Vlook ups, charts, graphs etc.)
- Demonstrate analytical flair, be able to interpret, review and report clearly and accurately relevant statistical data.
As well as offering a lively, multicultural environment, our benefits include;
- Continuous training to help you reach your full potential
- Riverside offices in the City of London with great transport links
- Free Gym and Swimming Pool on site
- Digital GP service
- Pension, Life Assurance etc.