Contract Coordinator- eBiz Purchasing
In over five decades of business MIKI Travel have grown to become one of the most influential Global Wholesaler’s in the world. With offices in over 36 countries around the world we offer a diverse range of travel products. We aim to deliver outstanding customer service and satisfaction through continuous innovation, development and investment in systems and technology.
About the Department
The Connectivity team are responsible for ensuring the system connections between Miki Travel and our Hotel partners are working to an optimal level, passing competitive rates on to our client network, mitigating any challenges experienced with the connections and presenting new ideas for future developments.
To support General Manager of eBusiness Purchasing and Assistant Manager of Purchasing in aspects of daily administration work with the following responsibilities:-
- Work with Assistant Manager, Purchasing to produce reports, file the correspondence and contract forms
- Monitor contractors reports, response and to provide support to Assistant Manager
- Work with Purchasing GM to co-ordinate and distribute C-bar workflow
- Credit applications collation and documenting
- Assist with eBiz purchasing online marketing material on promotional campaigns
- Contracting team business trips summary and submittal to Head of Purchasing
- Prepare price analysis comparisons with designated competitors
- Monitor booking issues and liaise with contractors to follow up
- Assist with set up and induction coordination of new staff
- Writing up of contracts, offers as required
- Coordinator may be responsible for assisting other areas within ebiz purchasing as required, such as Channel manager support and Dynamic Inventory Operations.
Skills and Experience
Relevant Skills and Characteristics
- Strong experience in an administration role
- 1-2 years experience in travel agent/hotel/Online Travel Agency
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Friendly and efficient telephone manner.
- Enthusiastic, initiative, team player and highly organised.
- Good keyboard skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google packages
As well as offering a lively, multicultural environment, our benefits include
- Continuous training to help you reach your full potential
- Riverside offices in the City of London with great transport links
- Free Gym and Swimming Pool on site
- Digital GP service and free Eye Tests
- Pension, Life Assurance etc.