eBusiness Support Analyst
In over five decades of business MIKI Travel have grown to become one of the most influential Global Wholesaler’s in the world. With offices in over 36 countries around the world we offer a complete travel product. Our business diversity ranges from vast numbers of individual tours (FIT), large group series, ad-hoc group tours and covers restaurants, coaches and sightseeing products.
We aim to deliver outstanding customer service and satisfaction through continuous innovation, development and investment in systems and technology.
We are currently seeking to recruit an eBusiness Support Analyst within our dynamic, fast paced eBusiness Technology division, to be part of the growing eBusiness Support Team, which provides outstanding technical and functional support to our customers, suppliers and Miki Travel offices worldwide.
We are currently seeking to recruit an eBusiness Support Analyst within our eBusiness Systems Division, to be part of the growing eBusiness Client Support Team which provides outstanding technical and functional support to our customers, suppliers and Miki Travel offices worldwide.
- Provision of eBusiness (IT) Support for Miki Travel Clients & Offices, mainly using helpdesk software (Salesforce), email & instant messaging (e.g. Skype)
- Working closely with Suppliers including Hotel Chains, direct Hotels, Channel Managers, Third Parties, Hotel Intermediaries (switch companies)
- Investigation and resolution of IT issues related to Miki Travel’s eBusiness, which will include:
- Miki Travel’s online booking websites
- XML B2B interface (API)
- Applications utilised by Miki Travel
- Act as primary Support contact from Supplier contract creation to final accreditation
- Check and validate end to end delivery of supported Dynamic Contracts
- Loading of hotel rate and room plans/collation of data for inventory/content loading
- Maintenance of help desk records and the recording of all changes
- Maintain and create documentation for the eBusiness Support repository
- Suggest and implement improvements to eBusiness Support processes and systems
- Escalation of any relevant problems/issues raised during the day
- Ensuring the company maintains a good relationship with its Clients & Suppliers
- Responsible for the quality of the work produced in line with Miki Travel’s quality procedures
- Adhere to and enforce Miki Travel’s company procedures and policies
- Complete personal development plans, appraisals, agreeing key result areas with the eBusiness Support Manager
Skills and Experience
- The ability to independently identify current/potential problems and determine the best solution by involving the appropriate resources
- Ability to work on and manage multiple projects from inception through completion and manage own workload and priorities
- Excellent analytical and articulation skills
- High level of accuracy
- Highly organised and efficient
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Advanced level of IT skills, including in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to liaise at all levels, with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Good commercial awareness and an ability to understand how IT relates to a company and impacts its performance, and the ability to use this in decision making
- Understanding of database concepts
- Friendly and positive attitude with the ability to motivate self and others
- Ability to form effective relationships with customers and employees at all levels with a strong focus on customer advocacy
- Previous experience of working in a Technical Support role
- Experience of working with:
- Travel Studio
- JIRA & Confluence
- Google Applications
- Good knowledge of XML/JSON, including schema definitions
- Knowledge of working with SQL
The eBusiness Support Team and eBusiness Systems Division are responsible for assisting the organisation in meeting its strategic goals through provision of high quality, outstanding customer service and value for money solutions.
Our Company mission statement is to provide a comprehensive travel product and to build strong, long-term partnerships.
Within eBusiness, Miki Travel has a range of systems across a number of platforms covering all aspects of our business including core reservation and booking systems.
eBusiness work within Agile Scrum methodology.
Competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Flexi-time working hours
- Group Personal Pension Plan
If you are interested in applying please click 'Apply now' or email the HR Team on [email protected]