Do you have experience working within the travel/leisure industry? Then you are the person we are looking for!
We are currently seeking to recruit a Rail and Ferry Reservations Agent within our Rail Department to arrange European Rail, UK Rail and Ferries for our Groups and the Individual traveller.
- For Groups and FIT clients, reserving and issuing UK and European rail tickets, ferries, rail passes, breakfast/lunch boxes on trains and ferries, baggage handling
- Updating AS400 with train/ferry details e.g. coach and seat details to confirm with agent
- End of day accounting tickets issued
- Information collecting of Rail/Ferry Services and rates to send to our sales team in Japan and our China offices
Skills and Experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- To work well as part of a team as well as on own
- Time management and organisational skills
- Positive attitude towards change and learning new systems
- Previous experience within the travel industry.
- Knowledge of Europe
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge of a European language
- Experience within the European Rail or Ferry Industry