We are currently seeking to recruit a Credit Control Assistant within our Accounts Department to be based in our London office.
The ideal candidate would become an integral part of the credit control team with responsibility for our Middle Eastern clients.
- Checking sales invoices to ensure correct treatment
- Contact clients and chase payments by phone
- Monthly reporting of those accounts of concern
- Daily registering of all S&M receipts
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist and help other members of the team when required.
Skills and Experience
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Communicate professionally and assertively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work efficiently on their own and as part of a team
- An organised individual who is able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A proactive approach to investigate and resolve issues
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Experience dealing with a large number of transactions
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Applications
- Previous experience with working with Middle Eastern clients
- Additional European language