Miki Travel are looking for individuals who are passionate about travel and motivated to join a growing organisation.
Our office in the City of London offers a multicultural environment and employs people with a diverse range of experience.
We bring from around the globe to Europe and provide wholesale hotel accommodation and related online products.
About the Department
The Sales department provides a range of MIKI FIT and other travel products to a client base of agents and suppliers, within dedicated geographic regions.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Russian speaking - Regional Sales Manager within our Sales and Marketing Division. A large part of the role involves managing existing client accounts and developing new business by achieving budgeted sales within the designated territory to meet company targets.
- To actively manage a broad range of key client accounts and to maximise our revenue and profitability.
- Develop and implement a plan for achieving sales, profits and minimum margin targets, in-line with budgetary forecasts
- Evaluate existing clients and new businesses to identify growth opportunities to drive revenue and profit streams
- Build a database of prospective clients in the assigned markets
- Maintain and update relevant records using the company CRM system
- Attend and represent Miki Travel at Trade Shows
- Conducting business trips to visit clients in the designated territory on a regular basis
Skills and Experience
- Technical understanding of online product software (XML)
- Ability to analyse sales figures and take commercially sound decisions
- Strong understanding of the sales market in Russia.
- Demonstrated ability to identify key customer needs
- Ability to understand and prioritize short and long term goals
- Structured and analytical decision making
- Solid networking and relationship building skills
- Ability to develop and maintain trust with customers and strategic partners
- Demonstrate natural ability for turning opportunities into tangible business
- Ability to work on multiple tasks, keeping track of projects and monitoring progress
- Decisive and results orientated
- Possesses a style that instils respect
- University level education or similar
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Russian
- Good level of excel skills
- Proven track record of success in an international and fast moving sales environment
- Approximately 5-10 years of progressively broadening assignments in sales development
- Experience of working with large clients
- Ideally travel industry experience
- Experience of Salesforce and XML